A Living Will helps you to make your own decisions about the compassionate handling of end of life issues. We will properly document those decisions according to the requirements established by the State of Delaware.
Those decisions include:
- The person you want to make care decisions for you when you are no longer able to make those decisions yourself
- The kind(s) of medical treatment you do or do not want
- How comfortable you want to be
- How you want to be treated
- What you want your loved ones to know.