A Will can protect your assets and prevent a contest over your estate. A properly drafted will can allow you to:
- Provide for your family
- Determine beneficiaries
- Determine guardianship of minor children
- Create a trust for minor children
- State your funeral and burial instructions
- Provide for children from more than one relationship
- Update your will to account for 2nd marriage
- Appoint a trusted executor who will be responsible for carrying out your wishes.
With your input, we will compose a will that represents your wishes.